Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dental work needed, and no insurance or money....?

I am in need of dental work, I have been for a few years now, and its getting to the point that I REALLY need it now. My husband, child and I live off of less than 1000 a month(hubby is disabled), and after bills, only about 200 a month...so we are WAY below the poverty level. I cannot get medicaid or anything because we make to much money (they told me that because we make over 500 dollars between the two of us, that that is above the line...which is ridiculous) and I dont know what to do anymore...are there any dentists that will take the money in installments?? we dont have money to even pay for a down payment...What can I do?? is there low cost health insurance for below-poverty level people like me?? Thank you...
--------------------
You should apply for state welfare insurance. You may qualify. And if you do qualify then you can get dental work done for free. You should call the board of dentistry in your state and ask them if they know where you can go for free dental care since you are poor. The only other thing you can do is have cheaper work done at a dental college. Move to Massachusetts because you can get insurance here for free if you make so little money. You would qualify here in Mass for state welfare insurance.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment