Thursday, February 3, 2011

I work for a company in the state of ohio that does not offer dental inurance, where can i obtain coverage?

I checked with aetna and cingna but you have to also purchase health insurance to get dental.
--------------------
There's a company out there that helps people who do not have and need affordable dental benefits. It includes all basic things and then surgery, crowns, even orthodontics. There's no high premiums, deductibles, co-pays, waiting periods, or anything like that at all. They can save you up to 80% on your out of pocket expenses for a very small fee every month. It could end up saving you a lot of $$ over traditional insurance. Try this website and you can check out the specifics and providers in your area. http://www.everyonebenefits.com/40424269… They are wonderful. I have benefits through them as well. Hope you find what you need. Please email me if you have any questions, and I'd be happy to help you if I can. Best of luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment