Saturday, February 26, 2011

Health Insurance for 18 yr. old?

I'm an 18 yr. old girl and I need to know how to get Health Insurance in New Jersey. I don't qualified for Medicaid and I don't know how to go about getting Health or Dental Insurance.
--------------------
I work for a company that offers medical and dental health plans. Our plans are different from insurance because we are a discount plan and therefore there is no deductible, no co-pay and no preexisting conditions. Also we offer either individual or household plans and our household plans cover everyone that is under one roof even if they are not related (so you and your boyfriend could both be covered under the same plan). The medical plan includes the dental, vision, prescription and chiropractic care plan. If you would like more information on the plans you can visit the following site: http:www.mybenefitsplus.com/mlein
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment