Sunday, February 13, 2011

what if i use my medical insurance?

i got my 1st job 5 month a go and i have medical and dental insurance as well, and i need to c a Dr soon coz i go to gym a lot, i luv to workout and my right hand is hurt a little, i'm fine i can function but something is wrong so i'm afraid to use my medical insurance, is this bad for the company if employees use there medical insurance, i'm i gonna get fired if i use my medical insurance? pls help!
--------------------
Companies are mostly self-insured and sign up as a pool. A health provider merely manages. Rates will never go up for you just because you have a claim. Trust me - we've had claims - rates never go up. If they do, they'll go up for the entire company and everyone pays equally. It's not like car insurance. Enjoy your doctor. /
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment