Monday, March 7, 2011

About how much will ceramic braces cost?

I'm 20 years old and have been considering getting ceramic braces to correct the gap I have in my teeth. I have good dental insurance and am wondering about how much I should be expecting to pay? Also about how long will I have to wear them? My teeth are strait I just have a gap in between my front teeth. Thanks. And before anyone tells me to ask the dentist, I've made an appointment already.
--------------------
i was just at the orthodontist today... it obviously won't be the same for you, but for the 20-22 months my dentist suggested, the braces were about 5-6 thousand and the ceramic was 850 extra. you wont have to wear them nearly as long as i do. my orthodontist says i have severe issues. try invisilign...probably the same price as porcelain braces, but less visible. maybe 7-12 months.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment