Monday, March 7, 2011

Is there a way to afford dental work or get financial assistance?

I am looking at approximately $2000.00 additional cost for a bridge replacement (after my insurance pays) I am a single mom, in debt aproximately $20,000 from the divorce. I cannot get approved for any more loans. Where do I go to find help or financial assistance? Please no rude comments, jsut sincere help. Thanks
--------------------
You could try dental schools in your area. The students do the work for the cost of materials, labor is free. It's good practice for them for the "real" world after school. Also, ask your dentist about payment plans, how long they are willing to run one for you. The longer that they will run one, the cheaper the monthly bill would be. As far as I know, there is no government funded dental assistance for adults. The private programs I know of are discount programs, you pay a monthly fee for % off medical bills.
Source

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate you for posting such a great Blog.Typically these tonsilloliths can loosen and fall out if a person coughs and even laughs too hard. In case your tonsils are just not inflamed and you don’t endure from unhealthy breath then small tonsil stones are usually not a big concern.

    ReplyDelete