Friday, March 11, 2011

Are discount dental plans/fee schedules really beneficial?

My family does not have dental insurance, and I am going to need some work done. I have some issues with my gums, and it has just been years I've been to a dentist. I've been looking online at a few discount plans, but I'm just wondering if they are actually beneficial. For my whole family, it would cost $160-$200 a year. I called a dentist's office that is listed and they said their normal cost for a crown is around $900. With the plan, it would cost $504. Has anyone actually used any of these discount plans? Please don't advertise your own website here. If you are a broker or whatever looking for business...look elsewhere please. I only want to hear from people who have actually used these plans or from someone who works at a dentist's office and knows how these plans work. Thanks!
--------------------
My advise to you is that dental plans are basically very costly and do not provide good value. In regard to your gums, I strongly suggest you do an alternative, low cost thing that will reap you great rewards. Go to: (800) 370 - 3447 and order two things: Neem Oil Neem Bark Mix these two items together and make a paste. Put the paste all over your gums first thing in the morning and before bed. It takes ONE day to stop all bleeding. You can reduce dental pockets and as bad as a grade 5 pocket within less than 2 months doing this. Your gums will become healthy. This will save you thousands of dollars alone. The next thing to do is to fix your diet that is causing the dental problems. I strongly suggest you seek out a Certified Nutritional Therapist that can advise you. They can test you for nutritional deficiencies and recommend supplements and a good diet that will put you on the road to health that will keep those teeth looking good. good luck to you
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment