Friday, March 11, 2011

Care credit/dental work?

Hello! I'm going to need to have all 4 of my impacted wisdom teeth taken out within the next month or so. I have basic dental insurance with MetLife through my employer, but they do not cover any part of the wisdom teeth extraction procedure. None of the oral surgeons in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area will allow me to make payments, but they will let me use care credit. I have heard many mixed reviews on Care Credit. Several people say that they were slammed with unknown fees, late fees (even when they weren't late), they weren't allowed to make a payment bigger than the minimum, and other horror stories. My question is...do you have any suggestions for me? I don't have the cash to just hand out to the surgeon upfront. Could you please tell me about your experience (good or bad, please!) with Care Credit. Thank you all so much!
--------------------
They not good, they dont pay out well
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment