Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Help with braces and Orthodontic Insurance?!?

Hey guys! I'm 19 years old and want to get Invisalign (the clear braces). And as I researched I found that they cost a lot more than the regular braces. I needed help with finding an Orthodontic Insurance that will cover atleast 40-50% of my treatment. Currently I do not have any dental insurance and am working part-time, so not offered an insurance by the employeer either. I believe I can afford a maximum of $150 out of my pay check towards my treatment every month, as I heard that some dentists offer a one or two year payment plan, so one would not have to pay $6000+ all at once. Any help and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks! :]
--------------------
MOst drs for invisalign need the money upfront as the lab costs are very high and all the trays are given to you at the start, so patients can disappear with them
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment