Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Impacted wisdom teeth, no insurance at all....?

I have two vertically impacted bottom wisdom teeth that need cut out, two other top wisdom teeth pulled and two molars that are completely rotted, pulled. I have no health or dental insurance. I don't qualify for that care credit. I've applied for this discounted dental thing, but it's been three weeks and they haven't found an oral surgeon for the procedure yet. I'm in immense pain and too scared to keep taking 2 ibuprofen every 4 hours. I don't know what else there is for me to do. This pain is horrible! Please help
--------------------
Try using this dental price engine and find yourself a dentist that will put you on a payment plan. Sounds like you really need to go and see a dentist as quickly as possible. Insurance won't cover these amounts, and you obviously have a pre-existing condition,
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment