Tuesday, March 29, 2011

How to pay for EXPENSIVE dental work??

How can a single parent find a way to pay for their own VERY expensive dental work? I have Dental insurance (JOKE) through my employer, but it is so poor that most dentists will not file a claim or see me until I have paid for the entire procedure "upfront". Recently my city was listed as THE worst city in the U.S.A. for dental care!! I am in pain almost all the time, I now have two broken teeth that need removal (and bridges), one other needs a root canal, and several with cavities in need of filling. By the time the dentist completed their estimates for all the work they say I need, the total came to $17,000.00!!! Anyone know where I could go for financial assistance to help start my dental work?
--------------------
Here is a link to dental schools in the US, they should have discounted prices: http://www.ada.org/prof/ed/programs/sear… Also, maybe you will have to find a dentist that offers payment plans.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment