Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I got kicked off of welfare and the my dentist told me to get my dental work on his credit plan?

I made too much money so i lost my goverment cheese which included dental coverage. So I ask my dentist about getting my own dental insurance and he tries to sell me a credit line for my dental work. Im not sure what to do. The intrest rate sucks unless you do an 18 month credit plan and I cant affford those payments . Im looking at about $150 a month if I do that. Ive never bought dental insurance before so Im clueless . Wouldn't getting insurance be better? How can I find a good insurance?
--------------------
Those dental credit lines are a rip off as you can see. Think hard and long about them before you sign. Your problem is that if you have been on welfare you probably have no credit history. If I were you I would either buy my own policy or look into a clinic that is run by the dental school in my area.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment