Sunday, March 27, 2011

What is a job title for an entry-level HR job?

I just graduated in May and I have a great full-time job at a dental insurance company right now, but I got my degree in Human Resources and hope to make use of that because the field really interests me. When I search for HR jobs, what are some of the titles that would be considered "entry-level" jobs?
--------------------
Each company may have different terminology for their positions, also depending on the structure of the company the HR department may be broken down into specialty areas. Some titles that you may want to look for are: HR Assistant, Associate or Coordinator. Benefits Assistant Junior HR Associate Recruiting (Staffing) Assistant I would recommend reviewing each of the job descriptions prior to applying.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment