Monday, April 11, 2011

Are there any insurance companies that are reasonably priced that will do co pays and help w/ prescriptions?

I currently work part time and I don't have any benefits. I am having a hard time paying for doctor and dental visits and paying for prescriptions that I need often. Any help is appreciated. =)
--------------------
If you mean private insurance, not on the job and you have pre-existing conditions, you will most likely be turned down. You are on prescriptions, so unless you are just talking birth control you have little chance. If your pre-existing is something minor, you have a better chance. More than 1/3 of companies do not offer insurance to their employees in the US. http://www.nchc.org/ If you live in a fairly large city, they may offer health care services, meaning insurance for the basics. Call your municipal office, even if your city is not large. In NYC we offer benefits to working people. Your situation is yet another reason we need Universal Health-care. I'm sorry I could not be more positive.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment