Monday, April 11, 2011

how does the health care plan benefit people like my friend?

My friend doesn't have medical or dental insurance. For some reason she doesn't qualify for health insurance programs at her job and she makes just enough to cover her monthly expenses and sometimes that isn't enough. She really needs insurance. Specially dental because she has a really bad rotting tooth that seems to need serious attention because she's always complaining about it and he mouth is always bleeding. All the dental clinics want hundreds of dollars for half done procedures and she can't afford to dish out that kind of money with her income. She's getting discouraged and its really bothering me as her friend because I myself have been in her shoes. My question is... what is this new health care plan going to do for people in her position? I have been trying to keep up with it on the news but somethings just aren't clear to me as far as what exactly will be done. Can someone please explain it in "simple terms" I would really appreciate it and I'm sure it will be helpful to my friend as well. Thanks :)
--------------------
The new health care bill is meant for General health issues.Not Dental. I am getting ready to sign up with Humana dental insurance.I found it only because I have the Medicare D prescription plan with them and they offered the dental plan. Do some internet research on dental insurance.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment