Saturday, April 23, 2011

CSEA UNion Vision and dental benefits?

i tried contacting my union for benefits which they provide but its sat and theyre not open to give me more info. i wanted to make an appointment to a dentist... what do i need to bring in to my apponintment in order to get my benefits through them. i also have nys empire plan insurance but they dont cover vision and dental. do i still need to bring my nyship card / (empire plan card*) to this appointment?
--------------------
You will need to take your benefit card if you have one. This provides the office with the address to send claims to. If you have any current x-rays, bring them with you as well. If the office you go to is a provider for CSEA (in network) they will likely have a fee schedule and know what it covered under your plan. A pre-treatment estimate will be sent to insurance company for any major work you may need. Good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment