Saturday, April 23, 2011

My company offers health insurance but its a dumb plan?

well they dont have like a set insurace. They have this guy who sells insurance policies and he signed me up for one but it sucks. I have like this $5000 deductible and they are real strick and what not. My job pays 50% and I pay the other. My boss said I am allowed to find a different insurance if I want and they will still pay 50%. I would like one that doesnt have a deductible and like offers dental also. Any ideas? Thank you.
--------------------
I don't think you're going to find any policy on your own that's affordable, has no deductible and coves dental. You have a wonderful boss, btw. Most companies wouldn't help you pay your premium from a different plan. I'd call an insurance broker. They can go through various plans to help you find one that you like better. Good luck. My insurance premiums went from under $40 to over $200 per month, and my deductible goes up every year. I hope you find something better for yourself in your area.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment