Thursday, April 28, 2011

I need dental work Have no ins. am 53 on limited income in the Austin TX or surrounding areas?

I am looking for free dental care I have no insurance and only have $400 a month income. Can anyone HELP I am in pain and can't find any help in Austin TX. Believe it or not I'm not poor enough to get State help. I don't live in a shelter, I live with friends, so ARCh can't help. Any Help would be appreciated. Thanks
--------------------
Hi sweetie...the link below is, I believe, exactly what you're looking for. They have free services, including dental, depending on income, and reduced fees for those who have income but can't pay full price. I believe you'd probably fall under the free category if you apply. Either way, reduced is a great way to go too, especially since yours would be quite a bit smaller payment for services. I wish you well, and God's blessings! Just scroll down, look at the City of Austin Dental clinic area, and call the number tomorrow (or today, it's still pretty early there!)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment