Saturday, April 2, 2011

Which Job Benefits for newly married couple?

I will be starting a new job soon and also getting married soon. I wanted to get some suggestions on the many benefits that are offered at my job that I need to consider when it comes to taking care of myself and my wife. For example, health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, 401(k), etc. Please give more things to enroll in or consider if I have left any out. Thanks
--------------------
Your new employer will go over all the available benefits with you. Health insurance is probably the most important. Employer group life insurance is fine, but if you're getting married, you should look into getting your own individual life insurance while you are still young and healthy (much cheaper!).
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment