Thursday, May 12, 2011

billing issues with dental office - looking for lawyer?

hi, I have billing issues with my dentist. he messed up my credit report and sent collection notices. the charges are wrong and i'm looking for lawyer to help me fight for my rights and fix my credit report that was messed up with this billing issues with dental office. Can you please help me find lawyer who can handle this type of case? My insurance was active the day of service done and the dental office has all my insurance information. So they sent me bills for services instead of claiming with insurance company. Also, the bill states seven fillings were done for my son (19 years) on same day. It is not possible to have that many fillings in one day. I tried searching on findlaw.com, but didn't find any. My location: Conyers, GA 30013 Please help. Thanks
--------------------
FYI: it certainly IS possible to have 7 fillings in one day! I am a dental hygienist and have worked in several offices and had many patients who have had to come back for so many fillings that the dentist would do many at once.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment