Thursday, May 12, 2011

Moving out of state with Invisalign?

Here's the scenario, I want to get invisalign because right now I have a full time job so I have Metlife Dental that will cover 60% So if I were to get Invisalign now and move to another state (from WI to CO) in four months, would the orthodontist just transfer my info/aligners to another orthodontist in Colorado? Also when I move, I won't have dental insurance anymore and will I need to pay more fees? If I have to, do you know how much? Help?
--------------------
Your dentist will help you find an Invisalign provider to complete your case in your new location. Most insurance plans pay out ortho on a monthly or quarterly installment basis. Whatever is remaining of your benefit when your plan terminates will likely be lost. If your payment agreement with your dentist was based on receiving your full benefit, you will owe more. It depends on the new office if they will charge to finish your case. At our office, if treatment was nearly complete, we'd finish it as a courtesy, hoping to get you to become a patient. It really depends on how much time they have to spend with you. Ask your current dentist about transferring your records.
Source

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its very nice informative post. thanks for the post.
    dental insurance

    ReplyDelete