Thursday, May 12, 2011

Is there free or reduced price for dental care?

I'm looking for an organization or something or someone to help my husband. He needs massive work on his teeth. Most dentist offices in where I live don't have a payment plan or want money up front for the kind of work he needs. I know he needs teeth pulled and possibly dentures. We're not rich nor do our health insurance covers dental but it's making him sick due to infections. He has gone to the doctor but no dentist wants to take him because of our financial situation so they prescribe him medicine. I would like to see him smile for once or at least feel confident in himself. He's a wonderful husband and a loving father and would do anything to help someone out. The reason for his bad teeth situation because he's been told that he has something that makes his teeth brittle and break easily. He brushes and flosses everyday. He also rinses his mouth out with mouthwash. He does whatever possible thing he can do to keep his mouth healthy. I know once he gets the care he needs, he'll feel better with himself both physically and mentally. Thank you for hearing me out and I appreciate the time in reading.
--------------------
a county clinic or dental school
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment