Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dentists and insurance costs?

Ok, I have a horrable fear of the dentist and havent been in three years. Now I know I NEED to go but I have a panic attack just calling around for one. I have heard that some of them can administer a gas that calms you ar knocks you out before the dental work. Does anyone know if its covered under any insuraces? Or what the cost is per visit, or each time they do it? I have New York State Medicaid by the way. Thanks
--------------------
Look in the yellow pages there are actual dentists that work with people that are scared of dentists. When you call tell the receptionists your fears and if they take your type of insurance. If not I think 1-800-DENTIST works all across the country talk to one of their representatives.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment