Monday, July 4, 2011

Gums are sore and swollen on one side HELP!?

I have very bad teeth and need help. I have what feels like a sore at the very top of my gums on one side of my mouth. There is a tooth there with a cavity I think and the gum around that took is swollen and recessing. I dont have dental insurance and I'm getting married in one week... what could be the problem, and is there anything I can do to postpone the problem for apprx a month? Will i be ok?
--------------------
i have the same problem but i cant afford a dentist right now so i have a way to help....swish hydrogen peroxide n water in ur mouth before brushing.then brush,n swish some mint flavored mouthwash around...for unknown reasons the mouthwash stops ur gums from swelling...oh yeah floss too.then take 2 aleves pain reliever
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment