Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Delta Dental Insurance or Discount plans?

I haven't been to a dentist since 9th grade and I know for a fact that I need work done. I really want to take care of things earlier then later and was wondering what would be a good Insurance company to go with. Some companies I've been researching are Aflac and delta Dental Insurance and was wondering if anyone has ever had either one? I just checked out Delta and was wondering if the co payments had to be paid in full on the same day that the procedure is done?
--------------------
Delta Dental is the oldest dental insurance and is accepted by most dentists. As far as co payments, that policy will vary from office to office, so you'll have to ask your dental office. You can also ask them what there experience with either company has been. Good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment