Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Does dental insurance fall under the Health Care Reform Obama is proposing?

Im trying to see that if Health care also includes dental care. I hadnt been to the dentist for years since it was too expensive. I am writing a paper and I need something that I can relate to the health care discussion.
--------------------
not to my knowledge you have a good point that dental care can be expensive and there are some links between dental health and heart disease, for example. However, I don't that will be added to the bill. Can you imagine the new wave of stupid talk and fervor that would come out if dental care was included? Ignorant people would rant and rave about poor people and immigrants getting teeth whitenings, caps, gold teeth, etc...basically every ridiculous thing you can think of.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment