Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What options do I have for personal dental insurance?

I'm a 20 year old deployed army reservist, and I'll be returning home shortly. I recently found out I will need my wisdom teeth out, and plan on getting Invisalign treatment to straighten my teeth. I guess the wisdom teeth will have to come out first. Anyone have any insight on what I can do as far as insurance? Tri-care sucks, and I wouldn't mind getting a discount on orthodontic treatment after my wisdom teeth are out...
--------------------
I work for a company called ASP. We work with local dentist offices. We offer a dental plan for $2 a week. In all it's $99 a year. They cover just about every dental procedure you can think of. Also they accept pre existing conditions. I'm 18 years old and live on my own. This plan really helps me out. If you are interested, you can email me. I have a representative call you with details if you are interested. Thanks! Leah Humphrey
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment