Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Solutions for inadequate dental insurance coverage?

I have the standard Delta Dental insurance that is common for many employees, and am finding that I will still have to pay a lot out of pocket for work that is needed, especially since I may need a potential root canal and crown in a cavity the dentist identified. Does anyone have information regarding additional help for dental financing/insurance? My plan maxes out at $1,200 per person per year. It seems like I must simply pay for the rest of the costs myself, but wondered if anyone is aware of any other solutions?
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I too max out on my insurance and needed something else to cover some of the dental cost. They have saved me thousands of dollars on all of my dental services since. From exams, extractions, xrays, fillings, Cleanings, and even my braces. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and Hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment