Monday, November 8, 2010

Where can I look for cheap dental insurance online? I live in New Jersey if it matters! I'm 26, a single mom?

but my daughter has dental issurance. I don't! And I have this horrible toothache that I could seriously cry over right now! It's obviously connected to a cavity I have there. The toothache has put some fire under my butt, though, to get insurance asap! I don't have much money to spare and I know very, very little about this stuff, so any help, guidance, whatever, would be sooooo appreciated! Thank you!
--------------------
Hello I am quit unsure about the dental insurace. I do not have insurance myself. but here is something i do have taht me dentist told me about. and I save big time like fo rthe dentist visit was like 65.00 and after my dental discount that i have I only ended up paying 18.00 for the visit. excluding the actual work. but they have a discount fo rthat too.. the name is www.carington.com its only 6.50 a month and it also comes with a vision discount for free. I love it . I was thinking of canceling this company but it clearing would not be a good idea for me since they pay such a large portion of my bills. I hope this will help some hom. just google cheap dental insurance in new jersey. see if companies pop up.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment