Wednesday, December 1, 2010

decent dental insurance in northern indiana?

I live in northern Indiana and I currently don't have dental insurance and plan on buying insurance for myself. Does anyone know of a decent insurance company that doesn't expect you to wait a year or so for coverage to kick in. Also, not drain your bank account. If anyone knows in this area, I would appreciate it...
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all dental services. From root canals, xrays, exams...etc. Even my braces. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment