Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I broke one of my front teeth, and I have no dental insurance?

I am barely making ends meet so I don't know how I'll be able to afford another bill. I have always had problems with this tooth. I had braces as a teenager and after they were taken off, this tooth seemed to move back a little and I learned not to chew on that side of my mouth because it hurt to bite down. I was biting into a sandwich today and the bottom of this tooth broke off. Like I said, I used to go to the dentist all the time, it seemed like every time I went they made an excuse to give me another xray or whatever. I cannot afford the costs they will pile on me. If it was any other tooth further back in my mouth I would just get it pulled but I work as a waitress in a nice restaurant and I need to look presentable. I am so frustrated, I can never get ahead. I live in Wisconsin, if anyone knows how I can find cheap or free dental care...
--------------------
ouch! see if there are any dental schools in your area they should be able to work on your teeth for a minimal cost or none at all
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment