Monday, January 31, 2011

affordable dental coverage in northern NV?

I want to get really affordable dental insurance either through a insurance co. or a dental office.but is it even worth it?I don't have insurance now and I've noticed that I (don't have insurance) pay a lot less than my boyfriend(has insurance) for doctor appointments, meds, etc. the systems a bit out of whack wouldn't ya say? I currently need a tooth pulled asap.does anyone know of dental offices out here that are very affordable without insurance?names, websites, etc would be very helpful!thank you!
--------------------
Ou are not the only person who have ever met this kind of problem,I met this type of problem before.I have good experience here http://www.HealthInsuranceFree.info to solve the problem.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment