Monday, January 31, 2011

Does any know how I can get Dental implants or Dentures?

Our Dental Insurance wont cover either unfornetly & my hubby & I both need some......I hate the way Ilook..I have low self esteem & trying to get into Music Biz this is definetly NOT good!! Ned help also cannot borrow any $$ from family members or friends & have no $$ ofmy own not evenin bank living paycheck to paycheck...Is there any fre programs out there that could possibly help us get some ASAP??
--------------------
Dental Implantology is a fairly new area of dentistry and the costs are still high. As time goes on and more and more dentists are involved in these procedures, the cost will come down significantly. There has, in my opinion, been a tendency for certain practitioners to overcharge for dental implant procedures. There are two major costs involved in dental implant treatment. The first is the implant itself and the second is the restoration (tooth or teeth) that is anchored by the implant.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment