Monday, January 31, 2011

What is my primary insurance?

My company recently changed to Pacificsource for health insurance. But, we still use United Health Care for our dental insurance. I got a bill from my dentist, and on the back it says to notify them of changes in primary and secondary insurance. My question is this: Is Pacificsource now my primary insurance, and UHC my secondary? Or, is UHC still considered my primary insurance for the dental coverage, so that there's no need for me to specify in changes on the bill I will return? Thanks in advance for your answers!
--------------------
Hello, by the statement you have written I can surely say that UHC remains your dental coverage. It seems that your company just changed who may be you medical insurance. The Dental and Medical are considered primary. Hope this helped...insurances can be very confusing!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment