Monday, January 10, 2011

Am I able to get Medical/Dental insurance?

I'm 18, in college, and living on my own. I REALLY need to get my teeth fixed. .can I get insurance for that stuff at my age? Especially, if I go to the doctor.. I dont want to be in debt to them if something happens.
--------------------
You can definitely buy your own insurance, but you will pay each month for it. My past 3 employers have given me delta dental. check into that. FYI: Dental is cheap, but doesn't pay out too much as far as total benefits received per year. Generally $1500 is the max you can recieve, plus one annual cleaning will be fully covered Health insurance will be like 500 a month itself, but very important. if you are a full time student, you can be added to your parents health insurance plan which will cost far less.. All you need to do is prove you are full time. This works till you turn 22 i believe.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment