Sunday, January 30, 2011

At what age should a person purchase Health/Dental Insurance?

I am a college educated professional who works within my very own corporation. As fabulous as that sounds It is pretty much ran by myself and one other member. I am young. In my early twenties and am trying to manage my life properly. I own real estate so I even have a will set up.....I do try to cut back on extra expenses whenver possible.....although I do have a passion for fashion.........now with all this un-needed information............what do you think a proper age would be to set up insurance for myself? I am unmarried....with no children. Do not plan on having any either. I do have minor problems such as problems in my lower back, knee, occassional cavities etc. Should I sign up? is this a waste of my money?????? ALSO: If I did have any medical problems..........that were costly......IE: 100,000.00----------IF i HHHHHHHHHHHAD TO...I could have it covered.......................... I believe they say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure... Please Help :)
--------------------
the best time for one to obtain health insurance is when you are young and have good health. it will be easy to get approved, the bills for the insurance is low... i would keep the insurance and maintain it.. once a person gets older and less healthy, the cost goes sky high and has limitations. i would also get life insurance when the bill is low. you will be glad to have it when you are older 50 plus.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment