Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just moved to Greensboro, NC and have no insurance, and just got a job. Need dental work done bad.?

I have a chipped tooth on one of my two front teeth, and the partial has been on for 12 years. Needs to be fixed, it is turning a light shade of brown and decaying on the top corner. Willing to make payments! Want done ASAP!
--------------------
Hi, i live just west of winston salem, near yadkinville and theres a dental clinic in yadkin county called WYO DENTAL CLINIC. Great people their. The only problem is they stay booked up! You have to call and ask the receptionist how long they are booked up. Tell her Melissa sent you!! I am having extensive work done there and i send both of my teenage kids there as well. We do not have dental insurance and they charge by a sliding scale fee, or they use to. I guess its still the same way. Hope this helps! Just don't miss your appointment!!!!!!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment