Sunday, January 30, 2011

hi friends, you know, i need medical and dental insurance for me and my husband are low income?

here in san antonio texas. other then (carelink) our age is 50 yr. old. we don't have dependents, our kids are grown, except grand children that are living we us, my daughter, the mother of two babies is getting ssi for herself and she's not married. those are our only dependants. they are receiving medicated. but us, we can not be going to the emergency every time we get sick, i hate not paying what i owe. please help me find a less expensive health insurance plant. thank you so much. god bless you!
--------------------
healthplans.my-age.net - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment