Wednesday, January 26, 2011

dental insurance question, please help!?

I have an impacted wisdom tooth trying to come in, and I have braces. If i dont get this tooth out, it will ruin my straight teeth thats taken 4 YEARS to accomplish. I have no insurance, because I recently got dropped off my moms policy. A lot of insurance companies ive called do not offer insurance right away, you have to wait a month or so before its "effective". Does anybody know of a good company I can go through that i will not have to "wait" for. Please help, i dont have a lot of time to wait, and my wisdom tooth is KILLING me.:(
--------------------
Don't worry about your braces because nothing will happen to your braces because of wisdom tooth eruption . getting removed wisdom tooth is a surgical procedure so you can approach dentist &tell him about this,so that they can plan to remove tooth surgically ,for that u need to get admitted ,which will cover the insurance
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment