Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm in need major dental work. I have no insurance. What can I do?

Some of the things I need are a root canal, currently in pain from this. I also have a major overbite, and missing tooth, and probably other problem. I really want it all fixed up but unfortunately don't have insurance available, and my credit score isn't the best. What can I do?
--------------------
Join the club ..at the moment i need 14 teeth pulled ..most of which are so infected im at risk of dieing ...i need one root canal ..top dentures ..bottom partials .. Ive had 20,000 dollars of work done on my teeth ..im in constant pain ..and guess what I HAVE DENTAL INSURANCE! ..Problem is after i get done paying for the insurance i cant afford to go to the dentist! They want all money up front ..and i have terrible credit because i lost my house, car and job when my daughter died ..so yea ..um it sucks ..ive tried calling my local dentist college ..and it may take up to 6 months to a year to get in ..it just isnt right ..when people in prison and people on welfare can get dental ..but the working man and woman cant :( good luck
Source

1 comment:

  1. Hey i can help u both
    I can help visit my site at www.mybenefitsplus.com/phackett dental plans immediate use under $20 bucks month

    ReplyDelete