Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Help! I need dental insurance immediately?

i need some asap. but i am unemployed and don't have the funds to pay. I live in Chicago. Can anyone help. any suggestions would be good.
--------------------
Hello..Ok, first, your not going to get immediate dental insurance that will pay for dental services anytime soon...So..what you need to do is call the "Out Patient Clinic" of the nearest Dental School. That Clinic provides dental services to the public and the fee will be between FREE and very low depending on your financial status. Good luck and I wish you well. The Denture Pro.
Source

1 comment:

  1. Hey I can help. I work for a company that offers dental plans for immediate use. 19.95 a month and it includes dental, vision, prescription, and chiropractic all for 19.95 a month. Call me or email me at apaigehackett@gmail.com or call 903 293 3864

    ReplyDelete