Monday, January 17, 2011

does anyone know what would happen with the insurance for my braces if i moved to florida?

we live in new jersey. and my parents wants to move to florida but are concerned about my dental insurance for my braces. my treatment isn't quite done yet. does anybody know what would happen with that? is it hard to get dental insurance in florida?
--------------------
MOST insurance is through the employer. IF you move to Florida and it is a different employer you lose all insurance and start over with the NEW employer ASSUMING he can even get a job. Finding a job is not easy in this economy. MOREOVER, most insurance does not cover PRE-EXISTING issues. This means you should either check everything out very carefully with the new job in Florida BEFORE moving or wait to move until the dental issues are finished.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment