Monday, January 17, 2011

Good Dental Insurance - help?

I am having problems with some of my teeth. My overall teeth are pretty good. I have a cavity in one of my back teeth because my wisedom teeth came on and pushed that tooth forward making it hard to brush. It is very expenisve to go to a dentist. All dental plans I have seen either have waiting periods for major things or I can get coverage until october. What should I do. Do cavities spread?
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands when my insurance met the limits or didn't cover certain things..like my braces. From cleanings, xrays, fillings $38, exams..etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment