Monday, January 17, 2011

No dental insurance?

I have a really badly cracked tooth...its a molar way in the back on the bottom, basically there is nothing left of the tooth on the outside(its very bad!) i have been letting it go, mainly because i have no insurance and I don't make enough to qualify for a payment plan. are there dentists out there that can help me in this situation?
--------------------
Check out local dental schools. I have this plan www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online about 3 years ago and they have saved me thousands throughout the years.From Root canals, exams, xrays etc. They had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the same day. I believe the savings are up to 80% on services. See if its in your area if nothing else.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment