Sunday, January 2, 2011

I am unemployed and need dental insurance to get 2 root canals & 2 crowns. Help!?

I do not qualify for medicaid or family health plus. I have to pay for 2 root canals ($1400), 2 crowns($2000), 1 tooth extraction ($200) and cost of adult orthodontic treatment ($7000)!!! I am looking for private dental insurance but am having a very hard time finding... anyone can suggest any or other ieas to help me in this situation? I live in New York City... am 25 year old woman, single no kids, receive unemployment benefits after lay-off.
--------------------
Hello, I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all services. From extractions, crowns, Cleanings, root canals, exams, xrays, cleanings, fillings...etc. Even my braces and cosmetic surgery are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps you out.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment