Sunday, January 2, 2011

In the national guard and have a problem with my dental insurance?

I am in the national guard and am enrolled with tri-carte united concoria dental insurance. I enrolled about 2 months ago and paid my initial monthly payment. Problem is that it has been 2 months and I am yet to get a bill in the mail. I understand that there is a 12 month obligation when having this dental insurance. What are the possibilities of missing a monthly payment? Am I permenently shut out from this insurance, or can I pay the back payment and continue my coverage? Also, does tri care concordia often mail out bills for there monthly payment, or do they only do paperless? Thank you
--------------------
health-quotes.talk4fun.net - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment