Friday, January 28, 2011

I dont have dental insurance &?

my wisdom tooth is hurting bad. it has my ear, throat & whole left side of mouth hurting. Does anyone know whr i can go that has payment plans around Hagerstown, MD or Chambersburg, PA area?? I was told I should skip the regular dentist & go straight to Oral Surgeon Place to save money. But ive calld some places & no one has payment plans. Id really just like to get the tooth pulld cuz it's given me nothing but trouble since it came thru. Anyone have any suggestions please??
--------------------
Try going to www.carecredit.com you can search for dentists in your area who take carecredit, and if there are some then apply for the card, its basically a card for dental and other medical work. That way you can pay the card off and not worry about paying the dentist off since alot of dentist don't do payment plans.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment