Friday, February 18, 2011

Low cost or free dental in Houston, no Insurance I want to be able to smile again.?

I am a 25 year old who resides in the Houston area. I have bad teeth. I have had bad teeth for a long time. I recently went to a dentist to have one tooth pulled who told me that I need to have all of them pulled and get dentures. He said that I could get fillings but they would not last long with my teeth being as bad as they are. But the price of getting that done with them is $9,200.00. I do not have health insurance, and I am a truck driver. I barely made $23,000 last year and I cannot afford to pay that much to have this procedure done. I am in constant pain with my teeth being as bad as they are. I do not smile. I am married and my own wife has never really seen me smile. My teeth were fine until I turned 18 when they began going bad. I do not do drugs, and I always brushed my teeth and used mouth wash, the only thing I never did was floss. The dentist I saw actually asked me if I was using meth. I have never used that before in my life. I do not do drugs. If anybody knows where in the Houston area or anywhere close where I could get this done with no insurance, at very low cost or free please let me know. I would really love to get this taken care of. I usually try to hide it as best I can. And when I do slip up and smile a "cheese" smile I am usually embarrased and worried that the person I smiled at is digusted by what they saw. It is very bad and I am in constant pain with this constant stream of infection in my mouth. The dentist did prescribe me pain medication and an anti-biotic. But it's either I find a way to get them pulled or keep relying on pain medication to keep me half decent. Please help if you have any information which could help me. I can pay all of it if I could find a dentist who would take payments. But I cannot get financing to have it done. My credit is not good enough and I do not have any family or anybody who could co-sign for me. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.
--------------------
I think this will help you...good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment