Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I am 27 years old and I my teeth/mouth is showing signs and symptoms of gum disease.?

I have no dental insurance and I have an appointment to see a Dentist next week. The one reason I am going to the dentist is because he is offering a free day. What are the forms of treatment to cure this? Am I going to be wearing dentures at the age of 27? Should I go to Mexico for cheap dental work?
--------------------
You may need a procedure that is called scaling and root planing. That is when they take their instruments and remove all the infected tissues and calculus that is on your teeth under your gums. It can be very expensive (but well worth the cost) and you may need it done a couple of times. I PROMISE you, the last thing you want is dentures!!!!!!!!!! If you can't afford it at the dental office, try to find a dental school or hygiene school and get it done. If that is what you need and don't get it done, you have a high probability that you will end up in dentures.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment