Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I NEED a lot of dental work done but, can't afford it. Is there a way to fix my teeth without breaking my pock?

I am in a price bracket where I make too much to receive medi cal but not enough to afford medical insurance. Ugh! I am ashamed to smile any more. I would be so extremely grateful to get my smile back!
--------------------
i would call your local medical assistance office and ask for "sliding fee dentist". the fee of a filling or crown is dependent on your income. You'll need paystubs to qualify. the filling will be more than welfare but less than a dentist that takes insurance. Second option is to go to the dentist that you like and talk about payment plans like "Care Credit". Depending on your credit score, you may qualify for a credit line with 0% interest for 6 months to a year. Also, many dentists have discounts for paying in full up front. Lastly, i would try a dental school if you are looking for high end procedures like veneers and implants. But keep in mind that not everyone lives next to a dental school and that you may not spend a lot of money, you will spend a lot of time at their clinic and there is most likely a long wait list. good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment